Skunk2 Ultra Street Intake Manifold (Expandable) – 1994-2005 Mazda Miata
$384.99 – $640.00
**** INVENTORY UPDATE, SKUNK2 IS SOLD OUT AND NEXT BATCH ETA IS JUNE 2018 ***
Skunk2 Ultra Street Intake Manifold – 1994-2005 1.8L Mazda Miata
MSRP 419.99 / Select Pro Series Combo to Save more!
*Product is shipping NOW! First batch is almost completely sold out.
Mazda Miata 94-97 (NA8) 1.8L
Mazda Miata 99-00 (NB1) 1.8L (VICS)
Mazda Miata 01-05 (NB2) 1.8L (VVT)
Finally! THE TIME HAS COME FOR AN AFFORDABLE MANIFOLD SOLUTION! ARE YOU TIRED OF PAYING $450 for some used parts from Japan? New from Mazda is $700. This manifold not only looks better, but it offers a lot of expandability. We have been running this manifold on our Red NA which is also running the Skunk2 Pro Series Throttle Body as well as the Kraftwerks Supercharger Kit. We obtained 11whp by just adding this manifold to the car’s setup.
The Skunk2 Racing high performance intake manifold for the NA and NB Miata’s has arrived (1.8L). The unique 2-piece design modular manifold has been designed to be a bolt on replacement for the anemic OEM unit, incorporating a removable plenum lid that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of our optional plenum spacers. The Skunk2 Racing Ultra Street Intake Manifold has undergone extensive in-house dyno testing and has shown consistent torque and horsepower gains on HOT N/A builds and all supercharged/turbocharge set-ups.
- Modular 2pc Design with Removable 1.8L Plenum
- Unique Mounting Flange Universally fits 1.8L NA/NB (Dual Pattern of Holes)
- 66mm Throttle body opening
- Fits ALL popular chassis configurations (not just race cars)
- Eliminants obstructive VICS and VTS butterflies
- Tapped with 1/8″ NPT, 1/4″ NPT and 10mm threads for accessories
- Includes Thermal Intake Gasket and Throttle Cable Bracket
- Tapered 10.00″ Long High-Velocity Runners with Raised Velocity Stack Entries.
- Weighs Approx. 13lbs
More information coming soon.
|Dimensions||24 × 16 × 9 in|
Ultra Intake Manifold (1.8L Miata), Ultra Intake Manifold + Pro Series Throttle Body Combo
1994-1997 1.8L Miata, 1999-2000 1.8L Miata (VICS), 2001-2005 1.8L Miata (VVT)